Tuesday, May 24, 2016

may 17

Something like thanksgiving going on at my parents house but maybe it's Halloween I am going yo have my own party or go to my own party- my parents are having people over/ they come back with Kenny and Kathy and others - my mom is in the kitchen and says I'm not allowed to use the plates for one month because of how I was them ( and nothing is working out with my party plans ) and I say BITCH ASSHOLE and my dad is cooking turkey in the oven and he takes out the turkey and rubs it on me and I am screaming and saying how I hate them all and how he is only doing that because he knows it's wrong and how I love the turkey more than him because the turkey never did anything and I mean it

Fall back into it and I am in a room that is antonias room with a girl Kelsey Ellington who is her roomate but I think antonias last name is Ellington Antonia isn't there but nemo is. The girl is kind of like the girl painting the lizard down the street from blanc gallery - she us making jewelery and has all these jewelry pieces- I guess she is friends with nemo- I feel like we are in Allston- I am doing something and kicking around shoes from underneath antonias bed trying to make room- this is how I know it is her room

No comments:

Post a Comment