Friday, July 24, 2015

Sara silk is there at some kind of building / outdoor event we are preparing a show almost a live show kind of like SNL and our parents will be there almost like we are going to go live on air, I am telling her we can dothis one thing I have prepared, feels like I have this whole set prepared, not sure if it's a comedic skit or music, seems like I have a whole musical set prepared but I am looking at her like we are going to do it together and like I have it all in my head and we are about to have to go, there is some kind of time pressure following when we start like it's going to be broadcasted, I had this brilliant idea and feeling like we could do it in sync and we would know how to do it, but as we're about to begin I am starting to doubt myself and thinking I can't remember or maybe I will forget the whole set, the whole plan, there are lots of people around like its a live performance as well. She is wearing glasses I think and we are kind of just looking attach other anxiously but reassuring at the same time about to go forward with this thing and I'm not sure I remember my idea

Very familiar sympathetic and trusting relationship to Sara silk in all these dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment