Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I I am in prison with my brother or Travis and for some reason I've got all this stuff and I keep getting all the stuff together to go when they

let us out and feeling like i am going to miss when they let us out

and i have all this stuff like all these clothes and knick knacks and not sure why i have all this stuff

when i know i am in prison and not sure how i got here but like i just got put in and theres been almost a mistake and they must be letting me out

the prison cell is more like a dorm room or elderly rehab or nursing home center room

and i am sharing it with my brother or travis
and then this elderly black lady comes in and she is sharing it too

and we are not quite getting along maybe

i am trying to make sure i dont miss whern they let me out and maybe will miss it if im in the cafeteria

feel like im always missing breakfast but making it to lunch and fearing i will miss when they let me out

while i am in the cafeteria at lunch

and worried about being in prison i guess

aND THEN somehow i realize that i will be getting paid for all this time ive spent in prison it is

almost like a paid vacation or closer to unemployment because somehow i realize

i will get money for the time, weeks, ive spent here

and i start to feel not so bad about it


but i dont remember getting let out

No comments:

Post a Comment