Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Two cats this shopkeeper has and this mall we're in...Devon and maybe we are trying to find willows house in Janet jarvas car, my dad is saying it's not the right way but I start to recognize a stream with bushes and know we're going the right way but the right way dissolves

Some abstract film in a theater at the mall Tyrone has made about "the only thing worse than that last drummer..." Like a status that's been written on Facebook but I'm seeing it in the theater at the mall and I think it's going to be video of us performing but it's these multiracial people getting naked under a waterfall

That turns into a river where people are getting pulled together from the tide and there are all different people on the river and it kinda seems like they're all wanting to have sex


There are two little black boys before that and I guess they bring in the cats first and they are both wearing belly shirts and look like girls but I think they are boys and we are taking care of them, maybe my mom is taking care of them

There is something like a pet store and this one black dog starts to get real aggressive, maybe it was one of the cats and it turned into a dog? Maybe it is still a cat it is very hard to handle

We are looking for costumes to look like Cher and maybe Paris Hilton trying to explain why it's important to my dad, this is with the lack children, I'm trying to express that I only need a wig and not the whole costume

No comments:

Post a Comment