Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4/27/15 dream recovery

Dave tree is outside the party at emf which is going on but it's not the emf building and more like sparell school with another guy who looks familiar in the dream but I don't know in real life he is drunk and I am semi surprised cuz he seems so businesslike in theft e, Dave tree seems fine not drunk. Just before then john hopper went into the building or I thought it was john by how he looked and realized it was Madison, I had just been at market basket and left my iPad on a park bench outside but got it, I brought some girl with me when I left the party to go around Boston and was telling her how I knew everybody in Boston I felt like and wished I could meet some new people, I was carrying her around with me more like a disembodied electronic thing than a person, paigecame to town but was trying to get into Adams tavern and I heard the conversation somehow, my brother was there and came in to show me his art up on the wall some black thing which was right where I put ,y art too below it, but I'm notable if I gotta tell him, there was some big fat guy With a backwards baseball hat who I was supposed to be in love with somehow or something's and everyone else was bothering me about rp

No comments:

Post a Comment