Wednesday, May 13, 2015

At somebody's wedding in a main room in a building inside a trailer park where all these people I know are living- Jonathan is there and Monica is living in a room off the main room of the function hall. I am living somewhere in the area too it seems. Monica has a roommate but she is not there. Who is getting married? We are smoking pot in Monica's room. I see Sarah and Kathleen Kramer talking to someone by a bar, I leave before the wedding happens and end up at this house in the woods, I realize I'm in charleston almost kind of, they are having a computer technology meeting/ seminar I this building I go into which I think is a grocery store and is a grocery store and I see a guy goi g over to a big square boxed area of fruit and bringing the fruit over to thefreesample table area which is set up withweirdsushi which I take and try to eat but isn't very good, then there are sandwiches and all kinds of things but I not sure I'm supposed to be there a woman in charge of the seminar comes over to me and rubs my back, then they take us all outside and i escape through the back fence

(I remember I am missing the wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment