Thursday, January 8, 2015


I have my moms car or a car, it feels like summer. I drive to the grocery store on the way somewhere else and when I go in I realize the grocery store is in Canada and I know they are going to check my bag. Maybe the grocery store is in a mall but the parking lot is bright and sunny and open and the area all around is beautiful and full of nature. Maybe I am trying to buy fish? I become aware I have some nips in my bag and pot but once you go in the store u can't leave without them checking your bags and I know this. They ask me to go have my bag checked as I'm leaving and the guy tells me to give me the pot he knows I have and I give him my grinder with the buts of glass glued on top. He asks what it is and I tell him it's the marajuana and he looks in it and there is pot in there so he's happy with it. I have more pot in my bag and have given him the grinder instead of the other pot which is the prerogative in the dream I guess (to keep the pot) (bc I don't know where I am?)  I am glad it was a dream decision// Lindsay is around somewhere, maybe there are animals

Dreamed there is a new system where you have to press 2 after the area code when making a call (781) 2- some woman chuckling at me for not realizing this when I am trying to make a call

No comments:

Post a Comment