Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I am supposed to perform for something at out of the blue. It seems in a different place, like an outdoor library, and a different town. I feel unready to perform and don't remember performing. Will is there somehow. And Tom is there but different. Maybe it's supposed to be New York. Someone pulls me out of trying to help out inside the out of the blue I think? And tells me about knowing when to leave a place and how I should have left already, telling me how to conduct myself and move art-- it is mostly about being direct and getting out quick. When he pulls me out ( almost seems like Vince but not totally) he brings me over to his car by the side of the road and it's the car and the sidewalk here that makes it seem like New York in my dreams (how New York is in my dreams which is different than it is in real life) -Toms thing , maybe caroline Sullivan is there too, something seems townie about it, but also like a poetry gathering and maybe people are coming to see me, and maybe will is there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment