Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I go over to Christiana's house to hang out and Rob Potylo is there in another room. He comes into the kitchen for a minute and I talk to him briefly and I'm shy but Christiana can tell that I like him, I guess. When he goes back into the room (it seems like there are a lot of people in the room) she says she can help me and I know that she means help me to talk to him or help us get together or something. We go upstairs into her room which is kind of like a fort on the side of the house. Their house is kind of like their real house but different with more rooms and like there are more people living there. Her room has a rickety built staircase, I remember the staircase seeming like it was made of vinyl and could break at any minute but she said it was old, from the 70s or something. Up the stairs is a wood board platform where her bed is and we lay together in the bed and I feel very comfortable with her, almost like she is someone else I know very well already... I relax and joke around with her and feel very loving toward her and can tell she just wants to be friends and that we can help each other and be good friends together. I think maybe she is going to cut my hair. I don't know if we talk about Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment