Wednesday, May 1, 2013

few nights before the last post

I am on some kind of ship like a cruise ship but with a big ampitheater like maybe the Titanic. My mom and my dad are both there along with a lot of other people. I am holding onto a big shaggy white dog but aware of another dog that I was supposed to be taking care of or was once taking care of that isn't around anywhere and I am partly worried about where it is. It seems stormy and raining. Then there is a little weasel like animal that I am holding and talking to and I think its Lighly and then it runs out of my hands and outside and I go follow it. Then I am around the side on the outside of a house, like maybe where I would imagine David Sedaris was drowning the mouse in the bucket and the animal has turned into a white weasel or rat and is in the bushes and I am trying to recapture it and talk to it and I'm afraid of losing it. I don't know what happened to the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment