Sunday, March 10, 2013

I am riding in the back seat of a car with Sarah Lyle, unsure where we're going but we've missed something then realize we are both hungry then realize Uncle Gene is driving the car and little Ken is in the passenger seat and we are driving to a bar where my father is going to meet us. Ken is talking about how he is going to get sauced with my father. On the way there we look out the windows and its all country side. I see what looks like a black and white pig on a leash.

Before this I am trying to meet Rob Potylo and I talk to him on the phone about meeting at his house. I go to his house and its all people that Rachael knows and they all don't talk to me and act like they hate me and don't want me to smoke their pot and Justin #1 is there and I try to get Rachael to come over and help me. I am nervous to meet  Rob and looking for him in the dream, knowing its a dream and he might look different but I don't see him or feel him in there, that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment