Friday, March 1, 2013

End up in a kind of castle made of sand - like on a tour somewhere like I've been there before. At the top it is a circular room with light sand walls and a hole in the ceiling of the room letting light in with a ladder coming down into the room. Next to the ladder an old asian man is standing holding a turtle and offering to sell it for meat. I know he doesn't mean this but I'm not sure how I know. There is a first and second time in the room. The second time I know to go up the ladder and wait for the asian man to come up and then feed him a banana.

I dream I am living in this weird like mansion-house almost back in charleston with will granberry. I see rob potylo and tell him it was nice to meet him. Then I am is somewhere else but go  to our house and rob potylo          is there and we start talking and getting along. He is nicer and shyer than I thought, drinking a glass of white wine which he doesn't finish and says he doesn't drink (maybe because of his mother). He has a hairy nose on the outside of his nose but I don't care about this and note it as important within myself psychologically!

No comments:

Post a Comment