Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am on some weird kind of cruise with my parents and my brother at first. Then it turns to me and Rick sharing a room and having sex. And I know somewhere else that morning I had had sex with Will and then left for this cruise. We have sex a few times and every time I come back into bed he is wearing a different outfit and they are all very stylish and unexpected for Rick. It seems a bit like he's been living in Charleston since I've moved away and he's changed a lot but I'm not sure why I'm falling back into things with him. There are two small ginger children in the room who we don't address at first. At the end of the dream we ask them who they are and they say they are twins. I'm a little unsure of whether we've been having sex in front of or in the same room as them. This is after Rick and I have just had sex again and I'm hurting but know its partly because I also had sex that morning...and when we have sex this time he doesn't put a condom on or something and gets sperm on the carpet and so I've gone out to get something to clean it with and when I come back in is when we talk to the ginger children. We are sharing a cruise ship suite with at least my parents and possibly them but its unsure.


Angelina Jolie or Branwen comes over and leaves with a plastic bag and in it one of Paul's boxes of Chex cereal.

I am working at Channel and my job is to take these little boxes with a little pig inside of each of them and put them down something or smash them, something which in some way kills the little pig inside of the box and I can't do it and I have to tell Tammie that I can't do it even though I want to do what she wants me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment