Saturday, April 28, 2012

For a long time I am with Will and we are laying down together but we keep moving houses and its like we're on different couches in different basements. We are half sleeping half fucking everywhere we go and I can feel the side of his face on my neck and its like I can just think about how nice it would feel and it happens, nothing seems to go wrong and when I myself waking up I just go back to the dream. (I end up sleeping until 3 at Candace's house).

Then I walk into a field, which is like a clearing by a road, like maybe I'm in Norwell. And there is a very proper looking English woman and she is riding a white horse and comes into the field and starts cantering around and I wonder if she would let me ride her horse. Then the horse starts to buck and she falls off. Another horse and rider comes in but their image is muddier. Then a dark featured man rides in on a big white horse and he is riding around in what seems ind of dangerous and he rides past me and nearly hits me so I start walking toward the road and as I'm walking away he rides up beside me and manages to kiss the side of my face and arm. I pull away and walk up to the road but as I'm leaving I turn back and look at him and he has taken his helmet off and is looking toward me and he looks innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment