Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am with Uncle Andy and Erin. It seems like we are in new york city. Carol has become a drunk and stays in bed all day drinking and taking pills. She makes odd requests for other people and swears them off if they don't live up to her expectations. Andy tells me she would like it if I read up and dedicated my time to some odd craft like patch-working. I am not sure how to answer him. It seems like we are in a mall. Erin and I run into Uncle Michael and he says he heard us humming in unison on the radio and that he didn't know we could sing or that we were singing together. I didn't know either. I want to listen to the radio show and find out if its us. He holds out what looks like a small rock and apparently this has a recording of what might be our humming.



* a few nights ago I am with Ricky trying to go to a chinese restaurant that is all yellow opaque windows from the outside and on the inside its a vintage arcade with this one game thats sort of like the whack a mole or the alligator game only the puppets are hanging up in a glass box and they all look like Mr. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment