Thursday, October 21, 2010

somehow i get involved with jimmy fallon. it is something like we go on a trip and he is there and i meet him and sortof tell him i am in love with him and then he is in love with me too. his mother is there. we keep walking around in a big group. jonathan might be there too. i am aware that i am supposed to be involved with someone else, maybe will. when we first get there he has a girlfriend but she is really young, like 16, and not that smart so I don't feel too bad about taking jimmy away from her. we may be at an amusement park. me and jimmy fallon are connected at the hip and never seperate from one another. we make out a lot. he thinks all the things i think are funny and he is so fun and cheerful to be around. i really think we are in love. in the morning some number calls me with a 917 area code (real life) and i think it is probably jimmy calling me and go back to sleep. at the end of the dream i have gotten my period somehow or am bleeding and i've gotten blood all over everything and i am terrified that jimmy and everyone is going to find out and am thinking how i can clean everything up. then i remind myself this couldn't possibly be real and i don't need to deal with it because its a dream. i think i woke up after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment