Monday, October 4, 2021

 go to some venue thats familiar and the guy from pod awful is there doing some kind of show but its in boston on my turf and im playing guitar on the floor and somehow i go into the bathroom and its full of shit everywhere and it gets all over me and my head and i go and brush it all on the pod awful guy and he gets very mad butt hurt upset that im ruining his show

rob potylo is there and talking to me and seems more mature and i feel a slight attraction to him and he tries to hook up with me but i dont hook up with him, i guess he was a part of the show too

there are lots of people there 

then vomit bitch and we are at some kind of outdoor show and then its a highschool reunion and jackie maynard likes me but doent like vomit , people start talking shit about vomit 

No comments:

Post a Comment