Thursday, February 20, 2020

chris communal house keys ghosts mother art highschool

at some house where there is some kind of collective going on....

this girls mother died and there is some kind of mansion across the street and they want to make this into some kind of art house

and i am there helping, there with chris valverde

and he is into me i guess and i am relenting i guess,

the girl whose mother died comes up to me and puts about 20 keys into my back pocket

we are out in the backyard

they are small silver identical keys like they all do the same thing

im not sure why shes giving me so many keys but she is saying thank you like i have helped and she is glad im there

and i think mel is there and other people are there

there is a big long dining room, there is a kitchen, the place shifts

chris valverde is picking me up and throwing me over his head, the first time he does this i lean my weight back away from his back after im over his head and he has to sit down on the ground

he makes a joke

he keeps picking me up though and he is very tall and i am v small compared to him

he picks me up and holds me to the side by his shoulders like im a child and i hold on and start to think its nice

we go in to some type of shopping center at some point

then we are right out in the street and kelsey barton shows up with a backpack and a new boyfriend she wants me to meet before he has to leave and they want lobsters and we are in an old familiar

part of the city, boston i guess, then and we start down the street where there is some lobster place a block away and kelsey uses her backpack to slide down a banister

to get there

and before or after i shift back to the communal / art house

and chris valverde has been carrying me around and then he lets me down and i kind of rest my head on his head for a minute and then someone is right next to us and it is his mother

somewhere gilbie is getting into a microwaved meal and im afraid he was microwaved but he wasnt

i am walking through my highschool thinking how some people must never go back to high school but im at my high school all the time for some reason, maybe this is somehow part of the

new art school

in a car with what looks like tori from new alliance and another big featured girl and they are talking about doing a photoshoot for the art house dressed as angels and theyre gonna do it both of them

but they dont incliude me (but i dont include myself !) 

No comments:

Post a Comment