Tuesday, January 14, 2020

last week living room erik stabbing

in the living room in norwell with my parents and my brother erik and i am on the couch and my mom is over by the fireplace

and she says something to me , judgemental , mean, something that really gets to me and makes me angry and very emotionally upset

and erik is on the couch just laying there next to me maybe sleeping and i am upset but also realizing this is a dreAM

and so i start stabbing him because i know its a dream and there is red blood and even then i dont stab him too much because i know its a dream but i dont want to kill him

and then he is getting up and putting clothes on and staggering around like he is just getting ready to get his flight back to japan, very non emotional

and my parents are freaking out and im suddenly realizing its not a dream and i really stabbed him and im the bath room sobbing and freaking out and cant believe what i have done

and i wake up and realize it was a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment