Wednesday, July 17, 2019

last weds 7/10/2019

1.

$300 dollars on wilco tickets and somebody and maddy weaver were supposed to go with me

and something happens to where we arent even in the same city as the wilco concert the night of the show

and i am pissed and cheap even in my dream

furious that i spent $300 on these tickets and we arent even going to make the show

and pissed at maddy, really upset with her

(***and i sleeep all day in this dream like its a real life event)

2.

walking into this place like a warehouse made into some kind of art event /gala

something supposed to be emf i guess and some kind of grand opening / event

all white walls/ white lights/ big open spaces

i am walking in and notice queen latifah is walking in also and i kind of walk up close behind her like to talk to her or kind of walk in together and she kind of sees me kind of snubs me , kind of walks faster to get in ahead of me, walk in alone

(****seems related / a dream shortly after my dream in nyc of john goodman hamming it up in the tent / where i left my phone charger in the wall and then did the same thing irl****)


No comments:

Post a Comment