Tuesday, March 1, 2016

last saturday

last saturday ( a week ago) - sara silk came over to emf and we were meeting up for the first time in a long time and she brought gifts for me and hugged me and was very warm...

an animal came out of the parking lot facing door of the emf building... at first startled and thinking it is a rat...it is all white...turns out it is a rabbit...and a 'domesticated' type rabbit in a way... it follows us around and when we yell "mr. rabbit" he comes or does what we tell him to do... he has one floppy ear... i want him to be real

(IRL on this day coriander comes over to emf and brings me gifts of skincare and stolen lip stain from wholefoods and we start filming our new talk show be. on. say.)

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    Food Trucks In Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete