Saturday, March 28, 2015

Kurt cobain is with his band and comes to see us where we are living in some kind of middle school and auditorium. He is coming to play. He has short very blonde hair. Alvan seems like he's there and other people from emf. 

Then I am in charleston with someone that seems like the far from normal girl. She lives in an area in the woods in something like charleston, I is like arrivals mini neighborhood kind of like Robinson carusoe and out the back of the neighborhood is the beach.

I am with Paige and there is a kitchen we are in. At my parents house my father has a bottle of red wine beside him in the yard he is out by the swing set in the grass counting seeds,

Getting ready for something like thanksgiving.    I am hugging mike the horse from hunters rook
My mom has gotten him and another horse we are going to keep in the yard, I can't wait to ride him

In the kitchen there is an animal they are cooking in a pot that looks like a cartoon platypus



No comments:

Post a Comment