Monday, October 6, 2014

I have taken my medication and am feeling all speedy and out of place, starting to think the medication has fucked me up...it's thanksgiving or a thanksgiving type gathering is happening and I am trying to leave and get to New York. I get to New York and I want to stick up birds but the birds aren't ready yet. We start walking and end up walking out into the suburbs (which has happened before) and there is a lake down below us we can see from the road  we are on (more like a pond) I see an alligator in the pond and I want to go down but we don't. I am with Alex Johnson and Jonathan and Lindsay intermittently. Lindsay is sending me messages about what everyone else gave her for her wedding. I am trying to plot a way out of Thanksgiving at my parents house and eating some kind of ravioli. It falls on the carpet and I am eating it to get rid of it and my mother comes and tells me she was going to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment