Sunday, November 24, 2013

Carol Anne is there, taking me under her wing somehow. It seems like I'm in Charleston, I'm in some kind of art building, seems like I've been here before. There is a big open space that can just be my personal studio I realize if I just go there and claim it. I am in the buildings and part of one turns into a grocery store. Lots of space the way things are set up almost like the behind the set scenes in the movie 'american splender'. Travis is there with me. Carol Ann is alone in an office somewhere or I'm just leaving her or have to leave. I want to be alone and then my mother is there or Thanksgiving is coming. I think about shoplifting from the grocery store. There are eggs in the shape of limp bananas I have in my hands-- I give them to Travis because I'd rather eat them alone and he warms them up and comes back with them and then I say ok I'm leaving. Its kind of like a venue and a community and a library all in one that I'm leaving. I guess I am getting in a car to go home for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment