Monday, January 14, 2013

series of recent dreams out of order

I buy about 6-10 baby zoo animals online at a weak moment. I am keeping them in the mini-van and somehow no one is catching on. They start growing. Some are ok (ostriches, rodent-like animals, marsupials) but others (polar bear) keep growing at an alarming rate and quickly become dangerous. I realize I don't know how to train a bear and that the bear in my mini-van could definitely take my arm off after the bear in the mini-van almost takes my arm off. I start trying to get rid of the animals without letting anyone know I am harboring the animals. Right before I wake up I am with the baby elephant, which is the best one but also the largest.

When I wake up I am concerned for several minutes over the possibility and convenience of drunkenly buying exotic animals online...for very very cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment