Saturday, October 20, 2012

I am working at Channel Cafe. First I am going around shops with some other people,I think Pierce is one. We are looking for alcohol. It may be New Orleans. I decide to buy a smoothie in a plastic box like you might buy a candy apple in. I check if its vegan and  it is. It is bright pink like pepto bismol. I end up having to work and Joyce sort of puts me in charge or everything behind the counter only behind the counter is different, more industrial. I decide I'll put alcohol in my smoothie drink where before I wasn't going to.

There is some kind of related but seperate flash back to highschool where some friend of mine is going and sleeping in this special teacher room and everytime she goes and Ms. Keating is in there Ms.Keating tells her she can't be in there but nothing ever happens, because, really,we think, Ms.Keating's not supposed to be in there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment