Saturday, March 17, 2012

I am coming to meet my family somewhere in the cape. I walk in to our living room in Norwell and there is a little dog in a basket. I ask her who the dog is for and pick it up and hold it. It looks like a miniature doberman/ chihuaha and I ask her if its for me and she says something but its like shes not answering the question and I think its weird she didn't tell me about the dog. I look up and I realize she's telling me she's pregnant. For some reason I know she's pregnant because there's a large lump like a tumor hanging off her wrist. Then I think she's actually showing in a real way but I'm not sure.

Then I am in the minivan trying to get to the hotel where my family is and I pull into a long gravel driveway and my brother walks out and he is smoking what looks like a cigarette and turns out to be a joint. I wonder if he is upset about Mom being pregnant. He asks me if I want one of the joints and I do but then he kind of refuses to give it to me and I am trying to find a lighter and can't find one. It seems like I have to get my stuff out of a room in the hotel. I remember driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment