Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I must have moved to new york and I am moving into an apartment which is a room in a motel like the one me and ricky stayed at in york maine. Alex and chelsea have been living together in one room and i am moving into the next room over. maybe alex has moved out. chelsea and i are combiniing our rooms and someone is there with us. I have my room all decorated and stuff and the other person asks if my rooms always look like this and chelsea is saying yes, always.

then I am with paige or am i still with chelsea. we are out in the city but it looks nothing like new york. we are with john and maybe grant in a group and they are going to eat somewhere and ask if we are coming but chelsea says no and we go off. I feel bad for not going to dinner with them and I am saying this to chelsea when a car pulls up and it is john and everyone. I think maybe this is a ritzy group and thats why chelsea doesnt want to hang. They are going to J.crew for dinner and since I feel bad we decide to join them.

J.crew is a restaraunt and I reealize we are with someone who is supposed to be alex wilson and that he only eats at J.crew. I look at the menu and there is nothing I can eat so I don't get anything. John looks uncomfortable and I realize this is a rich kid thing. Also, they don't serve alcohol and I want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment