Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am dreaming to whats going on on NPR,

there is something about beach erosion. Someone in the interview on t.v. says "If it comes between me going to get my snickers and then going to the beach and the sand is too hot, then I'm just gonna get my Snickers and go"

(I remember the news piece on the sand at southie beach being "too hot")

I am at my parents house I guess which is nothing like my parents house and more like a log cabin. The living room is the same but there is an attic. At one point I see my Mom in the attic sleeping sort of face down on the floor and she has one arm over Edna and Edna is sleeping the same way. I talk to her and tell her the big special is going to be on and she sort of looks up at me and so does Edna, and then she goes back to sleep with her head on the floor and so does Edna.

Uncle Gene is there and I watch my Dad and Uncle Gene both watching the t.v. and they both have the same sort of forlorn expression on their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment