Tuesday, January 25, 2011

There is a big dance like it is the end of school or graduation. I am wearing a short tight dress and trying to get all my girlfriends to dance. They are all drunk and arguing sort of like they are all girls who sort of know each other but don,t get along/ maybe I am he only link between them. It seems to be a mix of high school and college. Jared charsewski is there and I sort of flirt with him. I am running around everywhere. My art might be hanging somewhere like it's the final art show or something. John hull comes up to me and says that I was one o ten that could do something, maybe hang my art, and then that there were only two peoe who could wot calmly through a review with both barbAra and peacock (I am not one of the two and for some reason I think Dana Theringer is one). More people show up and I feel drunker. I start Dancing with Tony white from the basketball team. He comes up behinds and leads me to the Dance floor. I am pretty into it. When we first start dancing I am doing moves and goin low, and I feel as if people are watching (Jared charsewski) and are impressed with my moves. Then I am dancing with Tony and he is no longer behind me. He goes out on a limb dancing and gets embarrassed .

The dream reminds me of a highschool college afterparty that I went to in another dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment