Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i am in some sort of highschool situation. maria grabs my arm as i am ducking down a hall. i had just glimpsed cliff coming out from the staircase.maria is holding a flute case. she gets his attention and says that i had wanted to talk to him about a crossword. no i dont i tell her. then he is up close and has a close shaved head and is bigger and burlier than real life. he sort of shakes my hand, his hands are huge. i start walking out and some guy starts talking to me about how he was saying something to me and peacock was saying the opposite (i say hes confused me with someone else and that that happened three years ago) and how he thinks peacock is a "shit." i try and tell him how much i disagree with him politely. i go outside to smoke a cigarette and see my brother and say erik jarva. other people outside start talking about how we are related...i think they know leslie and erin. i say my cousins are leslie and erin and they giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment