Monday, February 8, 2010

right before i wake up i am trying to tell my father i got kidnapped. he won't listen, he is talking about how i need to shut the window in my room. before that i had tried to tell my mother on the phone butmary had answered and said it would take too long. she wanted me to sing happy birthday to sephie. the kidnapper showed up in the beginning of the dream and was someone who went to norwell high but wasnt a real person i know. his name was ari gold, he may have been in my brothers grade. me and maria left my house to go to a party and he showed up again in the front yard and the car went into the front bushes. his head was in the front window but we got away. then later i was driving down the highway or something by myself and all of a sudden he was in the car. i was never very scared of him but i told him i was going to call the police or my home phone. now that i think of it i was actually just leaving my driveway. i told him i would cALL my house and then kept trying. he didn't try to make me stop but i couldnt remember my phone number. i got rid of him by getting in an accident where we ended up in two cars. he said i'm sorry...i said for what!? for kidnapping me!? for crashing into me!? he looked guilty. somehow i got to see him telling his mom how crazy he was. she could tell he was a cleptomaniac. before that i was in some college town trying to go to an art show. john was there and chelsea i think and paige. jared spooned me for a minute at some point, i'm not sure if we had the sex. when i was first going to sleep i could wave in between. i would be talking to someone in my dream and have the sensation that i was raising my left hand to my face and then i could tell i was sleeping and feel my hands were in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment