Monday, December 7, 2009

DECEMBER 6TH 2009

right when i wake up me and justin yampolsky have just started kissing outside of maybank whgich is also sort of a grocery store and it iswonderful but then he turns into derek campanelli and i almost forget.

before that i had gone on some wierd trip. maybe to new york. jonathan is there in a building like the painting studio and plays me a velevt underground cover that sharon lacey has recorded and says its a big hit. i say shes a painting professor and shes right here! and she is right there and says there is some artist around the corner like i am going to get to talk to him. then jonathan starts acting really strange and embarassing in front of the artist and i have to try and get him to leave. i realize there is blood on my neck and my knee and sharon lacey examines it and tells me i have a worm. i spend the rest of the time trying to convince my family that i have a worm but no one will listen or believes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment