Friday, November 27, 2009

november 26th 2009

first i dream of being at this fair thing where cami wants me to do some kind of performance with her and i run into chanel and she walks next to me and scratches my stomach. its uncomfortable. i see maria and she says shes coming over. i come home and she and my father are watching the i-carly movie in the tv room. i cant watch it now because theyre too far in. i see later that maria is an actor in the i-carly tv show but she tells me its been cncelled. i go to erins with my mother and am very hngry but erin says shes already eaten. she is very thin and is eating gobs of peanut butter out of the jar. she has neighbors whose house isnt seperated from the kitchen by a wall. people ride out of it on horseback. a girl who looks like a animal, maybe chloe, in the face. it is the eyes they are too close together and like an animals, comes into the kitchen and is here to walk the dogs. my mom asks carol if she can walk our dog too and carol says no, she pays for four times, the ice cream man only walks her dog, she will pay the whites to do it, the white know where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment