Saturday, September 26, 2009

september 16th 2009

i am with barbara duvall in an upstairs class room, she is my english teacher. i tell her i havent read the book and i will fail the test, she tells me not to come to class today and it will be okay, she doesn't mind and she understands. then she starts using a camera, she is now a photographer, she shows me some pictures of her as a child, then she rubs lotion on my face ( the kind of lotion they put on pregnant peoples stomachs to do the sonagram) and takes pictures of each side of my gace as if it were a sonongram. i think she is really great and we like each other and i shouldnt have been so afraid of her. then maria/ sara silk comes into the room and we start playing dress up with all her stuff, she eventually has to kick us out or i wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment